About Me

My Photo
Hi! I'm Jordan, and I'm a teenage Uni student heavily involved with Photography.
I post my personal photography & street fashion photography, but I also blog about music, movies fashion trends and about what inspires me. Contact me @ tell_jordan@hotmail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Jordan Drysdale Photography

Monday, June 18, 2012

Joshua Maxwell De Hoog

PHOTOGRAPHY: JORDAN DRYSDALE
TALENT: JOSHUA MAXWELL DE HOOG @ VOLTA
STYLING: JORDAN DRYSDALE
ASSISTANT: FELICITY DOWNIE

DSC_1626

The other day I had the pleasure of shooting my friend Josh who is an up and coming model and artist from Melbourne. Josh recently got signed with Volta Models and was a pleasure to work with and has a really cool, unique look.


You can check out Josh's blog here: http://joshuamaxwelldehoog.blogspot.com.au/


Josh Final


DSC_1932


We shot around Melbourne city, first heading to Fitzroy, exploring little side streets amongst Brunswick Street and finding new alleyways full of amazing street art. 



DDSC_1570


My favourite shot of the day.

DSC_16499


Final Josh 3

I have decided that although I really love capturing the beauty of girls, I have come to enjoy shooting guys just as much and want to continue doing it, so if you're interested in getting your photo taken contact me at tell_jordan@hotmail.com

DSC_1797

Final Josh 5


DSC_1470DSC_1912

As well as shooting around Brunswick Street, we also went to check out Docklands and approach a more nautical, washed out kind of style. I've had a heavy interest in fashion for a while and have been collecting vintage clothing as well as always being on the lookout for new trends, so styling half the shoot was fun and I particularly liked this look.

DSC_2079 copy

Josh Finals 2

DSC_2111 copy

Final Josh 4

That's all for now, hope you all enjoy the photos! I'm really happy with them and had great fun shooting with Josh who's a very talented young model, so keep your eye out for him!

Film


BLACK & WHITE FILM EDIT

I'll be road tripping to Sydney & hopefully QLD soon, so if anybody wants to shoot while I'm in Melbourne or want the opportunity while I'm interstate, contact me and I'll get back to you. Thanks for checking out my blog. X

DSC_2406

4 comments:

  1. wow he has such a perfect symmetrical face! the two photos edited together in the middle of the post (with the leopard hat) are perfect digital film imitations, i love them. and super yay, if you come to queensland! please do! amazing, amazing shoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, hey! He's a very cool looking guy. And thank you! I'll let you know. :)

      Delete
  2. thanks so much jordan! love how they look!

    ReplyDelete